Discovery Schools Academy Trust offers a number of roles working within our schools which are dynamic and energetic environments. We believe that all school staff make a difference to children’s learning and so we place staff development and wellbeing at the centre of our strategic planning. All staff are offered frequent training opportunities through both Discovery Schools Academy Trust and Affinity Teaching School Alliance. In addition to this core offer we work with a number of key strategic partners to support staff development and leadership training. Our trust Headteachers and strategic leadership team have programmes available to offer for talented staff members and will support all teachers and support staff to improve their practice through our annual appraisal process.
Benefits of working for Discovery Schools Academy Trust:
- Full support from school leaders towards your professional development
- Local schools working together to develop joint practice development projects
- We are a learning community – not just for children but for all
- Our staff access salary sacrifice schemes through our HR service
- We place staff and pupil wellbeing at the heart of our schools
- We offer opportunities for personal development within other schools in our trust
If this sounds like the kind of organisation you would like to work for then please contact us and we will let you know about our current and potential vacancies.
In addition to existing teachers and support staff we are also recruiting new teachers to be a part of our School Centred Teacher Training Programme (SCITT). If you are a Post Graduate or Career Changer thinking about a new career in Primary School Teaching then visit our website for more details about our programme and how to apply.
To find job vacancies within our trust please click here to go to our eteach microsite!